ARIEL CASTRO’s Suicide Now Under Investigation: MSNBC

The title of a recently released MSNBC article is “Ariel Castro’s family claims body, coroner says” (Web-site/URL: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/06/20336885-ariel-castros-family-claims-body-coroner-says?lite).

“The family of kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro, who hung himself with a bedsheet in an Ohio prison, has claimed his body, the county coroner’s office told NBC News on Friday (September 6 2013)”

“The Franklin County coroner, Dr. Jan Gorniak, said she did not know if the funeral home working with the family was hired to cremate him or not”.

“Castro’s death is now under investigation by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction. Authorities are working to figure out how Ohio’s most infamous inmate managed to kill himself AMID STRICT SUPERVISION“. OK, Castro is now dead. The question is: DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT how he died anymore?

“Gary Mohr, director of the agency, said one review will look at the suicide itself while the other will assess Castro’s circumstances and CARE (?) in the days leading to his death, The Associated Press reported”. Castro certainly DIDN’T “care” about HUMAN DIGNITY so why should we “care” about him (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7cmuRLwME)?

“Speaking on NBC’s Today (show), (Castro’s attorney Craig) Weintraub to get to the bottom of the circumstances surrounding Castro’s death”. “WE’LL FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. THERE’S NO WAY WE’RE GOING TO LET THIS GO“. This is understandable/EXPECTED because Weintraub is CASTRO’S DEFENSE ATTORNEY (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnAY_eXYbI).

“The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Ohio also called for a thorough investigation into the incident”.

According to ACLU of Ohio executive director Christine Link, “As HORRIFYING as Mr. Castro’s crimes may be, THE STATE HAS A RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE HIS SAFETY from himself and others. QUESTIONS REMAIN whether Mr. Castro was properly screened for suicide risk and mental illnessPRISON OFFICIALS MUST ADDRESS THESE ISSUES, not only to FULLY account for how Mr. Castro was able to commit suicide, but also TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN”. The ACLU fights for people’s dignityWHETHER THEY DESERVE THIS OR NOT.

“Earlier, an expert on preventing prison suicides told NBC News that authorities should “BE VERY CAREFUL and take as much time as possible to look at both the inmate and the prison system to see if it did its due diligence”. We must “be very careful” not to JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

 

According to Lindsay Hayes, “project director at the National Center on Institutions and Alternatives”, “I WOULD NOT be surprised if there is a QUICK investigation and determination that this WAS NOT a preventable suicide”. BINGO. Castro kidnapped and raped three women, then ACTED LIKE/AS IF he felt GUILTY about it and took his own life, but this was all just A HUGE FREAK SHOW.

 

“Some of Castro’s former neighbors DID NOT mourn him Wednesday (September 4 2013)”.  

According to Elsie Cintron, “who lived up the street from the former school bus driver”, “We’re SAD to hear that he’s dead (?), but at the same time, we’re HAPPY he’s gone (?) and now we know HE CAN’T ASK FOR AN APPEAL”. OK, but “We’re sad to hear that he’s dead” and “we’re happy that he’s gone” seem to be a MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE combination.

“Carina Hughes, 34, who lives a couple blocks away, decided to come visit the spot where the women had been held after hearing Castro was dead”. “I just needed to be here. I just RELATE TO THE GIRLS. IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME (or) IT COULD HAVE BEEN MY DAUGHTER“. This is a FRIGHTENING/CHILLING thought. On top of this, “relate to the girls” is a statement of EMPATHY (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h7cmuRLwME), something that is sorely lacking in our society these days.

“Hughes said she saw his death as a reason for CELEBRATION” (because) “THE GIRLS NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HIM GETTING OUTever again. “HE’S JUST GONE“.

Finally, “Prosecutor (Timothy) McGinty accused Castro of BEING A COWARD“, which HE CERTAINLY WAS. “This man couldn’t take, for even a month, a small portion of what he had DISHED OUT FOR MORE THAN A DECADE.

HOPEFULLY, THIS IS ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS THE DAY WHEN BERRY, DEJESUS AND KNIGHT CAN TAKE IN ORDER TO PUT THIS HORRENDOUS/HORRIFIC ORDEAL BEHIND THEM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s