Obama TRIES to push healthcare reform across the finish line: Yahoo!

The title of a recently released Yahoo! article is “Obama: ‘I’ve got ONE more campaign in me’ for OBAMACARE“ (Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/obama–%E2%80%98i-ve-got-one-more-campaign-in-me–for-obamacare-023741313.html).

“President Barack Obama WEARILY PLEADED late Monday (November 182013) with supporters of his “Organizing for America” (OFA) group to fight for him through “ONE more campaign” — his LEGACY-DEFINING drive to save Obamacare”. ”wearily pleaded” sounds like a hint of DESPERATION while “legacy-defining” suggests that this is DEAD SERIOUS because healthcare reform is how people will EVALUATE or even JUDGE the Obama White House

 ”On a conference call organized by OFA”Obama said: “I’ve run my last POLITICAL campaignbut I’ve got ONE more campaign (left) in me and that’s MAKING SURE THAT THIS LAW WORKS And WE’RE NOT BACKING OFF ONE BIT”. The President sure is DETERMINED to get this done.

“Obama COMPLAINED that “a lot of MISINFORMATION” about the Affordable Care Act has been “created and fed” by the failure of the federal HealthCare.gov portal for buying health insurance”. Translation: “a lot of misinformation” has been “created and fed” by THE GOPAt least, this is what the President wants us to BELIEVE (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnAY_eXYbI). “complained” is also the latest example of BLAMING & CRITICIZING (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-AJviZ8Itk). “I’m going to need YOUR helpyour ENERGYyour faith (and) your ability to reach out to neighbors”. Let’s focus on ” here, because let’s face it, the President seems to be totally SPENT. “YOU are going to make the difference“.

“Obama declared himself “CONFIDENT (?)”  that the website would function for THE VAST MAJORITY (?)” of would-be purchasers by his self-imposedDec. 1 (2013) deadline. The White House earlier put a number on that phrase: 80% of users, with some portion of the other 20% able to sign up via other means”. Is this “confidence” or ARROGANCE (Web-site/URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgnAY_eXYbI)We’ve always understood that we’re going to have to enroll people by MAILwe’ll have to enroll people OVER THE PHONE (and) we’re going to have to enroll people IN PERSON”.

“OFA Executive Director Jon Carson, who said some 200,000 were on the call, emphasized that “THE BIGGEST push of this campaign is actually going to come in March (2014)(MARCH 31 is the end of open enrollment)”.

Finally, Obama finished off: ““IT’S A LONG RACE and we’re NOT near the tape (i.e. THE FINISH LINE) yetso we’ve just got to KEEP ON RUNNING. I HOPE that you have as much fight in you as I do”. The President CAN ONLY “hope” that there is a solution to the healthcare signup MESS

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s